well friends, the Dr called and scheduled a consult in a few weeks and asked for Dh to come too if possible. They have run so many tests it basically sounds like “if I had only said yes to the amnio after we found out he was gone” that may have answered something… I delivered little Mark at 18 weeks and he is now buried with his brother we delivered at 16 weeks two years ago. Strange thing is, we delivered a healthy baby girl last Feb. He did say he was waiting on one more test to come in. I know it was God’s will, but it would be nice to know if there was anything I could have prevented.
I would love for God to say yes to us again, when He is ready. I think we are ready if God sent another baby. I think the first time around it was hard, but now we are more able to accept this baby as he is in God’s hands.
The lyrics to this song are beautiful.